[ncl-talk] Error in bar plot

Toni Klemm toni-klemm at tamu.edu
Tue Aug 13 11:29:34 MDT 2019

Hi David,

Have you tried setting your wind thresholds (maxWind) lower? Maybe the years with no bar don’t have cyclones between 90 and 119 mph (if I read your code right). If you set it lower, you might see if it’s a threshold issue or a data/code issue.

Toni

Toni Klemm, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Department of Ecosystem Science and Management
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
www.toni-klemm.de <http://www.toni-klemm.de/> | @toniklemm <http://www.twitter.com/toniklemm>
Editorial Board member, Early Career Climate Forum <http://www.eccforum.org/>