[ncl-talk] error installing of ncl on fedora30

Zeinab Salah zeinabsalah at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 03:14:31 MDT 2019

Dear Rick,
Thank you for your replay.

I downloaded the precompiled ncl version
"ncl_ncarg-6.6.2-CentOS6.10_64bit_gnu447.tar.gz" in Fedora30, and I get
this error message

ncl: error while loading shared libraries: libidn.so.11: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

then I tried this " ln -s /usr/lib64/libidn.so.12 /usr/lib64/libidn.so.11"
, but another error has been got:
ncl: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.10: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

Best regards,
Zeinab

‫في الثلاثاء، 13 أغسطس 2019 في 5:49 ص تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Rick
Brownrigg‬‏ <‪brownrig at ucar.edu‬‏>:‬