[ncl-talk] Unexpected Results in Scatterplot

Zach Rieck zrr817 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 18:29:52 MDT 2019

To Whom it May Concern-

I have a plot that I am trying to generate of 5 different data sets I have
compiled in other codes. I have reviewed the data, and everything looks
great, but I think that I am making some sort of mistake that I can't find.
What I am trying to make is a plot with all 5 data sets in scatterplot,
fitted with a regression line. I am fairly certain the line will not be a
great fit, but it looks like the data is getting plotted in columns somehow
rather than how I had intended.

I realize the focus for this forum is syntax rather than scientific data,
but I am fairly certain I made an error with my plotting function rather
than have a set of bad data. I've attached my code and that plot so you can
see what I'm talking about.

Thanks again for all your help, and if I can clarify anything better please
let me know!

Respectfully,

-Zach Rieck
zrr817 at gmail.com