[ncl-talk] NCL dynamic memory allocation error

Burakowski, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Burakowski at unh.edu
Sat Aug 10 08:35:46 MDT 2019

Hi Rick,

I'm running the script on Casper, not my personal computer.  I've been using the delete function to delete every variable not need for plotting along the way.  I'll try requesting more memory on Casper. Looks like the default is 1.87 GB per core.

Thanks,

Liz

Dr. Elizabeth A Burakowski
She/Her/Hers
Research Assistant Professor
Earth Systems Research Center &
Institute for the Study of Earth, Oceans, and Space
University of New Hampshire
8 College Road Durham, NH 03824
603-862-1796
elizabeth.burakowski at unh.edu