[ncl-talk] climo_3.ncl

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Thu Aug 8 07:47:05 MDT 2019

Hi,

I don't have that data file handy, but given the error message and the name
of that file, I speculate that the script has inappropriate time references
for the file. Specifically, at the cited error line 41, there's this:

  prcClm = clmMonTLL (prc({200001:201612},:,:))

which looks like references to years 2000 through 2016.  Does your file
span those years, or do you need to adjust the script to reflect the file?

Hope that helps...
Rick