[ncl-talk] Code Compiling Extremely Slowly

Zach Rieck zrr817 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 17:49:57 MDT 2019

To Whom it May Concern-

I have been having an issue with a plot I have generated with this code
file, and I need to be able to quickly troubleshoot the data it is pulling
in. My code seems to be doing exactly what I want, but I'm curious if
there's anyway to make it run faster/more efficiently? I know this may
difficult since I'm having to skip over a bunch of time periods and
organize a lot of data into different sized groups, so if the answer is I
can't, that's fine.

I've attached the figure in question as well just in case you see anything
that might be causing the spread near the top of the figure. I've gone
through my code very carefully, and I'm pretty sure it's an issue with the
dataset, but if you notice anything else I can try fixing please let me
know.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Respectfully,

-Zach Rieck