[ncl-talk] Projection mismatch between data and map framework

chenyaxin1986 at sina.com chenyaxin1986 at sina.com
Sat Aug 3 22:25:40 MDT 2019

Dear NCL experts:
I'm an NCL beginner in China. Now I'm trying to draw PBL Height Value with WRF output and MCIP (Meteorology-Chemistry Interface Processor for the Model-3/CMAQ modeling system) output. Both of the projections are LambertConformal. The map framework projection seems to be LambertConformal too because the shapefile on the map is on the same position as WRF and MCIP. But the values doesn't match the map framework. It looks like a fan-shaped area , not rectangle. I have tried to use rcm2rgrids_wrap but it doesn't work.
The following attachments are NCL script and output figure, WRF and MCIP files are very big and difficult to upload.
Would you please give me some advice or guidance? Thanks in advance.
Chen2019-8-4