[ncl-talk] reading list of files with few missing files

Ipsita Putatunda ipsita.putatunda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 09:49:28 MDT 2019

Hi Dennis,
The link opened after removing the "test". But my issue is reading the
hourly files, which are missing; not the variables.
Suppose I have the files as below-
1980_01_0100.nc
1980_01_0102.nc
1980_01_0103.nc
1980_01_0105.nc
1980_01_0107.nc etc......
In that case how the interpolation will work to read the files and making 3
hourly files? Hope I make you understand my problem.

Thanks,
Ipsita