[ncl-talk] reading list of files with few missing files

Ipsita Putatunda ipsita.putatunda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 00:57:03 MDT 2019

Dear NCl users,
I have hourly files, which I want to convert in 3 hourly files by
averaging. But for everyday the hourly files are not continuous, and there
are some missing hourly files. That is why the number of files present in
each three hours is varying from 0 to 3. Hence using systemfunc function is
giving error, where there are missing files.
Can anyone please suggest me how can I get a 3 hourly average in this case.

Thanks in advance,
Ipsita