[ncl-talk] Unable to Generate 2nd Plot on NCL Script

Zach Rieck zrr817 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 21:03:20 MDT 2019

This is in follow up to early inquiry as outlined in the above email. I
have printed the variables "Time2" and "Prec2" and the output has been
integer data as expected. However, the plot function for plot2 still won't
take the inputs. I think it is because I had to import as a string to get
around the file being a CSV, but I can't find a function I could use to
change my variables back to integers. Is there an easy way to accomplish
this so the plot will accept my data?

-Zach Rieck
zrr817 at gmail.com
(513)-502-5652