[ncl-talk] GKS contour problem

LSL lslrsgis at whu.edu.cn
Tue Apr 9 18:58:28 MDT 2019

Dear Dr. Brownrigg,

Thanks very much for your indication. You are right. It is due to my
mistake that mpLambertParallel2F is invalid.

When the code changes from res at mpLambertParallel1F = 34.27
res at mpLambertParallel2F =108.93 to res at mpLambertParallel1F = 25.0
res at mpLambertParallel2F = 47.0. It works.

Best regards,

Liang