[ncl-talk] weird color shown in plots

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 9 10:06:59 MDT 2019

Well, now I can't reproduce the issue!   I saw what you were seeing last
night while running on cheyenne logged in from home. Now this morning,
logged into cheyenne from the office, I'm seeing the expected colors. This
does not make sense! I will test again from home this evening, but I have
no explanation as to why that should make any difference :-/

More as I know it.