[ncl-talk] Overlaying shapefile to the wrf plot

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 6 10:41:43 MDT 2019

 Dear GanesanI'm not professional in ncl, but I had similar problem and I got help from ncl-talk, almost the attached script. I've also attached first output of the loop. Please use loop according your namelist.I didn't have India shapefile, so I've used Iran shapefile.I hope this script could guide you in your work.
SincerelyEhsan