[ncl-talk] using ncl/esmf to regrid non-standard WRFOUT files

Bill Ladwig ladwig at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 1 15:42:50 MDT 2019

Hi Kelly,

Full disclaimer, I'm not a regridding expert, but I'm pretty sure that the
curvilinear_to_SCRIP function wants latitude and longitude coordinates for
your grid points, and I think this might be where things are going wrong.
Your GLAT and GLON variables are in radians. Try converting the radians to
degrees and see if that works, since I don't see that conversion happening
in your script.

Hope this helps,

Bill