[ncl-talk] Time axis tick

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 1 13:30:03 MDT 2019

Hi Yongzuo,
I have not used that function, but I would think the units would be similar
to the units shown in cd_calendar:
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/cd_calendar.shtml
>From the above documentation:
Must have a "units" attribute string in the format "units since basetime",
for example, "days since 1971-1-1" (see examples below).

Hope that helps!
Adam

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 1:21 PM Yongzuo Li <yongzuoli79 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a question about time_axis_labels(times, res,restock).
>
> Can anyone show me an example line of a time “units” that is required?
>
> Thank you
>
> Yongzuo

Adam Phillips