[ncl-talk] Problem with plotting

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 29 15:43:01 MDT 2018

Hi Ana,
You need to tell the plotting functions to not draw the plot nor advance
the frame (=flip the page). To do that, set the following resources:
res at gsnDraw = False
res at gsnFrame = False

The resulting panel plot should show 8 maps on one page.  If it doesn't, or
if you continue to have issues let ncl-talk know.
Adam

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 3:25 PM Anahita Amiri Farahani <aamir003 at ucr.edu>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I've tried to put 8 panels in a plot but it did not work. It gives 8 plots
> in 8 pages and 6 plots in 1 page,I've attached the code
>
> Thanks,
> Ana

Adam Phillips