[ncl-talk] A missing plot

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 16 12:10:11 MDT 2018

Hi Barry,

It helps to include the error message exactly as it appears, instead of
paraphrasing it, because the wording is very important.

I would do a printVarSummary on fgen_gefs right before you plot it, so you
can see what exactly is attached to it.

My guess is that you need to add a units to the lat/lon coordinate arrays
of fgen_gefs. Something like this:

fgen_gefs&lat at units = "degrees_north"
fgen_gefs&lon at units = "degrees_east"

Of course, without seeing your data, I have no idea if fgen_gefs even has
coordinate arrays. This depends on what th_regrid looks like, so you should
also do a printVarSummary on that.

--Mary