[ncl-talk] NCL installation

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 12 15:49:44 MDT 2018

When you run this command, it should pop up an X11 window with a plot. You
can then click on this plot with your left mouse button and it will go away.

Do you see the X11 plot? If not, then make sure it didn't appear under
another window. It shouldn't do this however.

I've attached a PNG version of the plot so you can see what it looks like.

--Mary