[ncl-talk] panel plot colorbar location

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 12 10:58:00 MDT 2018

Hi Debasish,
Ah, you're right. For individual panel label bars negative will move it up
(if the labelbar is on the bottom of the panel). But when one is creating a
label bar using a panel resource list negative values will move it down.
The documentation hints that the sign/direction of movement depends on
other factors, such as the setting of pmLabelBarSide.
Thanks for letting the group know what worked for you.
Adam

--
Adam Phillips