[ncl-talk] panel plot colorbar location

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 12 09:41:23 MDT 2018

Hi Debasish,
To alter the vertical location of the labelbar, try setting
res at pmLabelBarOrthogonalPosF = -0.03 (and the same for your res2 resource
list).
See:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/pm.shtml#pmLabelBarOrthogonalPosF
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/labelbar.shtml#ex3

Hope that helps!
Adam

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 9:15 AM Debasish Hazra <debasish.hazra5 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to plot two columns in panel plot with men precipitation on
> left column and differences on the right column. However, I am having
> problem with the colorbar location, it always covering bottom figures in
> both columns. Any suggestion how to overcome this problem ? Attached is the
> code with the plot part and resulting figure.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Debasish

Adam Phillips