[ncl-talk] What is the spatial interpolation method used by "contouring 1-D data"?

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 10 20:56:53 MDT 2018

Hi Wenshan,

You're right that the code that does the Delaunay mesh is "triangle.c", and
the code that calls it is in CnTriMeshRenderer.c.  Look for places where
you see:

#ifdef BuildTRIANGLE
. . .
#endif

and this will show you the code that is calling the triangle code.

Note that the triangle.c, triangle.h files are from Jonathan Shewchuk of
Berkeley, and you can find out more about the code at:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~quake/triangle.html

--Mary