[ncl-talk] bar chart

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 13:21:32 MDT 2018

 Dear Mary,Thank you so much for your nice reply.Obviously I had seen most examples of this page: http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/bar.shtmlHowever I have some difficulties and for that reason I just need more help. My code is somehow different from http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/bar.shtml#ex14, but much similar to it.However I failed to add legend, "vpWidthF" and "vpHeightF" to this example. I'll be thankful if I could have some lines for that.Your links are so helpful and I saw them.
SincerelyEhsan