[ncl-talk] setting label box of wmvect procedure

田越 tianyue0704 at 163.com
Thu Nov 29 00:41:29 MST 2018

Hi

I'm using “wmvect” to draw wind vector at specific station locations. I'm also trying to adjust the reference vector length by changing the "vrs" and "vrn" as well as drawing the label box. However, the value inside the label box always shows like, for example, "0.2E+02", which is not the value I set through the "vrs" parameter. The value inside the label box seems to generate randomly.

Is there any method to keep the value fixed and appear in the form of integer?

Thanks in advance.

Yue Tian