[ncl-talk] Onset dates

ousmane ndiaye ondiaye70 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 10:43:18 MST 2018

Dear all,
I am happy to share my onset program and if someone can improve it.
It takes a 1D matrix and look for the first occurrence of an "onset date"
which is define as : "*first time less than 3 consecutive days record more
or equal than 20mm and not followed just afterward by a period of 10
consecutive dry days, a rainy days is here define as 1mm*"
all these values are parameters than can be changed. It was for an
agricultural planting date purpose working with daily rainfall.
Ousmane