[ncl-talk] Vertical cross section plot of WRF_Reflectivity (10 Cm) (REFL_10CM) through various longitude corresponding to a single lat

Trisanu Banik baniktrisanu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 00:23:02 MST 2018

Sir

I need another suggestion related to earlier problem. Presently I wish to
plot reflectivity above 5 dBZ along with the overlay of W (vertical wind
speed) Qg(graupel) and LWC along with some other parameter.  Please guide
me how to do the same in NCL.

Regards
Trisanu
*Trisanu Banik,PhD*

*Research Scientist*

*North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC)*
*Government of India*
*Department of Space*

*Umiam-793103, Meghalaya*
*Mobile-9774837581*