[ncl-talk] Legend as a break in curve in a time-series plot

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 15:26:28 MST 2018

Thanks, it worked.

The only issue now is that since I have 10 lines within a single xy plot,
it leads to
several labels overlapping with each other because they're labelled exactly
at the
same length intervals.

Long shot but any chances that the user can control this spacing where the
labels are
written out for each line?

Thanks

Tabish
Tabish U Ansari
PhD student, Lancaster Environment Center
Lancaster Univeristy
Bailrigg, Lancaster,
LA1 4YW, United Kingdom