[ncl-talk] boxplot second Y axis

Vanúcia Schumacher vanucia-schumacher at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 17:05:17 MST 2018

Hi

I'm trying to plot a boxplot with two Y axes, but I can not fix the right axis.
Attached is my script and the data.

The data has 36 rows and 14 columns, the one.txt data, I want to plot non-missing data with the same Y axis on the left side.

The file data: two.txt, I wish to plot on the right Y axis, with the same X axis of the first file (one.txt).

I do not know if it will be possible to create this plot, if anyone has any suggestions on how to proceed, I  will be grateful.