[ncl-talk] dim_spi_n saying "fatal:Assignment type mismatch"

Oluwaseun Ilori wilseun at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 07:27:57 MST 2018

Hello, Please I have being trying to compute spi using gridded file
(netcdf) over West Africa following the example provided by
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/spi_1.ncl and I've been
getting this same error message

"fatal:Assignment type mismatch, right hand side can't be coerced to type
of left hand side
fatal:["Execute.c":8638]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 15" please
how could I solve this problem? and attached is the screenshot of my ubuntu
terminal where I make use of NCL.
Thanks

--
*OLUWASEUN ILORI*
*B.Tech(Hons) in Meteorology*

*Phone: +2347031000687 +2348069154213*
*Federal University of Technology Akure. Nigeria.*
*Facebook: *http://facebook.com/hilorywilson
<https://www.facebook.com/hilorywilson>
linkedln: https://www.linkedin.com/in/wilson-ilori-447952108
Twitter: HiloryW