[ncl-talk] CvtStringGenArrayToColorIndexGenArray error

Joshua Lave lave at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 9 11:11:11 MST 2018

Here is my resource list.

res                             = True

res at gsnMaximize                 = True

res at cnLevelSelectionMode        = "ManualLevels"

res at cnMinLevelValF              = 0

res at cnMaxLevelValF              = 10000

res at cnLevelSpacingF             = 100

res at cnFillOn                    = True

res at cnLinesOn                   = False

res at lbBoxLinesOn                = False

res at mpProjection                = "RotatedMercator"

res at mpLimitMode                 = "Corners"

res at mpRightCornerLatF           = min(values at lat1d)-2  ; Pulled from the
datafile

res at mpLeftCornerLonF            = min(values at lon1d)-2

res at mpLeftCornerLatF            = max(values at lat1d)+2

res at mpRightCornerLonF           = max(values at lon1d)+2

res at mpFillOn                    = False

res at pmTickMarkDisplayMode       = "Always"

res at cnFillMode                  = "AreaFill"

plot = gsn_csm_contour_map(wks,values,res)

--
Joshua Lave