[ncl-talk] Plot skew_T *.nc (open multiple files)

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 28 15:09:33 MDT 2018

Hello,

Your question is not clear to me.  Do you mean you need to call this script
for a series of NetCDF files? If so, then you could write a simple shell
script that loops through each of the files and calls the NCL script for
that particular file, passing values for FILENAME1 and FILENAME2 using
command line arguments.

You can look at our "NCL system interactions" page for an example:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/system.shtml

See the box "*Passing a string to NCL from within a C-shell script."*

If this is not what you mean, then please reply back to ncl-talk and
clarify what you want to do.