[ncl-talk] Request

Muhammad Omer Mughal m.mughal1 at graduate.curtin.edu.au
Thu Mar 22 22:15:22 MDT 2018

Hi Rick
Thanks for the advice

I had to add couple of more resources to fix the issue.

​
Muhammad Omer Mughal
MSc BSc Mechanical Engineering
PhD  Research Scholar
Remote Sensing and Satellite Research Group
Department of Imaging and Applied Physics
Curtin University

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7962
Fax | +61 8 9266 2377
Mobile | 0470 237 525

Email | m.mughal1 at postgrad.curtin.edu.au
Web | http://curtin.edu.au

​ Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)

​