[ncl-talk] Wrf Vertical Cross Section Help

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Sat Mar 17 13:30:15 MDT 2018

Hi Nicholas,

You have an "exit" in your code, which causes the NCL script to exit before
it ever gets to the plotting section.

The other thing of note about this script is you must use a WRF output file
that has multiple time steps or it won't work.

Finally, you need to make sure nlat and nlon are set to index values that
are within the size of the W array.

If the code still doesn't work with these tips, then email ncl-talk at ucar.edu
again and include any error messages you're getting. It would also help if
you include a printVarSummary output of the W variable:

  printVarSummary(f->W)