[ncl-talk] Antarctic map outline database

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 8 14:10:37 MST 2018

HI Manisha,

I've not seen this error before, but looking at the code, it suggests some
internal work arrays might be too small. The function ARSCAM is used to
extract boundaries of regions. You say only islands are getting drawn -- I
can well imagine that the continent itself might be a rather large polygon
composed of many segments.

Do you have a file named ".hluresfile" in your home directory (note the
leading "."), and if so, does it contain a line that starts with
"*wsMaximumSize"? If so, what is the value given there?

Rick