[ncl-talk] covariance_query

Kunal Bali kunal.bali9 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 22:51:39 MST 2018

Thanks for the suggestions sir.

To set the coordinates, I tried to use the following from the link
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/error_msg.shtml

such as

line 175   *ccv!0="lat"*
line 176   *ccv!1="lon"*

then the error comes as

fatal:Variable (ccv) has (1) dimensions can not write to dimension (1)
fatal:["Execute.c":8640]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 176 in
file cod_vs_corr.ncl

if I use

line 178  *ccv&lat at units="degrees_north"*
line 179  *ccv&lon at units="degrees_east"*

then the error comes as
fatal:(lat) is not a named dimension in variable (ccv).
fatal:["Execute.c":8640]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 178 in
file cod_vs_corr.ncl

---
Kunal Bali