[ncl-talk] Query regarding to the multiple files

Shani Tiwari pshanitiwari at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 02:35:21 MST 2018

Dear NCL users
                           I added multiple files using "systemfunc" and
"ListSetType ". But the printVarSummary gave "ncl_join" size *exactly
double* to the number of files present in to the directory.

begin

diri = "/Volumes/TIWARI/Arctic/Climatology/ "         ; input directory
   fils = systemfunc ("ls "+diri+"*.nc")             ; file paths
   f1    = addfiles (fils, "r")
   ListSetType (f1, "join")
   aerosol    = f1[:]->MIL3MAE_4_Optical_depth_average_Green
   AOD = mask(aerosol,(aerosol.lt.0 .or. aerosol.gt.1),False)

   Mean  =  dim_avg_n_Wrap(AOD, 0)
  ; copy_VarCoords(Normal_AOD(0,:,:), Mean)
   Mean!0="lat"
   Mean!1="lon"
  Mean&lat = aerosol&lat              ; assign coordinate values and
  Mean&lon = aerosol&lon              ; units attributes

  printVarSummary (aerosol)

end

Kindly suggest me, how to overcome to this?

Regards

Shani Tiwari, Ph.D.
Graduate School of Environmental Studies,
Nagoya University, Nagoya, Japan
Mob: +91 9451952997
Skype ID: shani.tiwari2
Research Gate: Dr. Shani Tiwari
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Shani_Tiwari2>
Google Scholar Web-page: Dr. Shani Tiwari
<https://scholar.google.co.jp/citations?user=IjIjMTMAAAAJ&hl=en>