[ncl-talk] Ocean water density calculation

Wickramage Chathurika wickramagechathurika at rocketmail.com
Thu Mar 1 20:13:36 MST 2018

Hi,
I am really sorry for less clarification on my question. Simply I want to know the script which has attached herewith is correct or wrong. Because I haven't followed the steps which are used in 'rho_mwjf' NCL example.
P.S: When I run the script, I got density output without any error messages.

Wickramage Chathurika HemamaliMsc Research ScholarState Key Laboratory of Tropical OceanographySouth China Sea Institute of OceanologyUniversity of Chinese Academy of ScienceChina
Specialized in Oceanography and Marine Geology (Bachelor)University of RuhunaMataraSri Lanka
Email : wickramagechathurika at rocketmail.com