[ncl-talk] Fw: scatsat-1 data plotting

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 31 09:37:06 MST 2018

Please, this is the second time I'm asking you to post your questions to
ncl-talk and not directly to me. By emailing me, you are expecting me to
individually answer your questions. I have my own deadlines I'm trying to
meet next week.

In the script I sent you yesterday, I showed you how to zoom in on an area
of interest.  I also included a PDF showing the zoomed in area.

You said you wanted to plot both ascending and descending winds in one plot
as a contour plot, and then that you wanted to plot over India. But, the
data for descending wind speed appears to not be over India (see the
attached asc_des_wspd_maps.000002.png file).

I have provided two more scripts, but I am not going to help any more
beyond this.  Again, I ask you to look these scripts over carefully. You
must try to make an effort to understand what the script is doing and
modify it for your purpose.

If you have further questions, start a new email thread and send the email
to ncl-talk at ucar.edu. You may need to resubscribe to ncl-talk, because as I
said yesterday, you do not appear in the membership list.

--Mary