[ncl-talk] Overlay plot misfit

dave montgomery montgomery_dave at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 19:58:13 MST 2018

Dear NCL Users,I crave your expertise in helping to find solution to the following problem:I made an overlay of three plots(1,2,3). The first and second plots are 4D while the third plot is 3D. After calling draw, the last plot didn't fit into the base plot (plot1). The plot signature for plot3 was simply too large and wasn't entirely represented in the base plot (plot1). However, when I plotted the plot3 alone, it works and its complete xy signature was displayed. I have attached the .nc file, the plot and the script to this email. Please, help me out.Many thanks.D. Montgomery
N:BNCAR Command Language Version 6.3.0