[ncl-talk] Polar Plot Without Map ?

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 11 09:00:30 MST 2018

If you simply mean you don't want to see the map outlines, then you can use
the gsn_csm_contour_map function, and then set:

  res at gsnPolar = NH" ;  for north pole, "SH" for south
  res at mpOutlineOn = False
  res at mpFillOn = False

If you further don't want the longitude labels around the circle:

  res at gsnTickMarksOn = False

--Mary