[ncl-talk] Ref line problem

Kiswendsida Hyacinthe GUIGMA karongseba at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 04:16:07 MST 2018

Hello dear NCL users,I am running a NCL script and I am facing a error that I don't understand at all. Actually the script was working perfectly and then it stopped for a reason I ignore. Actually I am doing a simple xy-plot (with the gsn_csm_xy) and I want to add two reference lines (vertically). But I got the following error:" ref_line_interp: error: gsnYRefLine must be a scalar or an array of length ncurves". However when I print res at gsnXRefLine it gives me this:
(0)     42179
(1)     42197which proves that they are scalars.Can anyone please help me?Please have a look at my code.

I'd just like to mention that I have upgraded my NCL from  version 6.0.0 to 6.4.0. Could that be the problem?
 Thank you in advance.

GUIGMA