[ncl-talk] NCL script to plot zenith hydrostatic delay

richard cliffe ssenyunzi ssecliffe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 12:41:04 MST 2018

Hi all,
I kindly request for your help. I am trying  to run NCL script to plot
zenith hydrostatic delay, zenith wet delay, total zenith path delay and
integrated water vapor over the entire domain. But the scripts fails to
plot. below is the message from the terminal

fatal:Subscript out of range, error in subscript #1
fatal:An error occurred reading xlat
fatal:["Execute.c":8575]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 212 in
file 7_tropodelay_iwv_and_terrainht_plots.ncl

I kindly request for help since i am stuck a this stage.
I will be grateful to have a solution as soon as possible.
Thank you very much.
Richard Cliffe