[ncl-talk] help plot

Vanúcia Schumacher vanucia-schumacher at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 5 06:41:37 MST 2018

I have outputs data from a model (attached) with information per pixel, so where is -9999 are pixels that don't have  information.

The outputs are for a specific region, however the data are like a mask and has no lat and lon information.

How can I plot this data on a map, to spatially visualize the pixels that contain information?

I tried the gsn_add_polymarker function, but it requires lat and lon information.
Some help?