[ncl-talk] Regridding WRF corvilinear grid to gpm rain rectlinear grid

Ronald Opio opioronald123 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 10:34:45 MST 2018

Hello Mary.

This script you corrected really worked well for me when I used GPM
rainfall data. However, when I try and use it with TRMM rainfall, it gives
me this error:

fatal:Assignment type mismatch, right hand side can't be coerced to type of
left hand side

How can I solve this?

I have attached the TRMM data, WRF file and the modified script for your
review. ​
 wrfout_d03_2008-03-16_00:00:00
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BA02y1xfJMJgPlxLGJVYEzddyXJNVPBV/view?usp=drive_web>
​