[ncl-talk] Zooming in WRF plot

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 22 09:41:10 MST 2018

Hi Ronald,

This is sheer speculation on my part, but it may be that the call to
wrf_map_resources() is resetting the mpMin/Max/Lat/Lon resources to the
full extent of the file.  You might try printing "res" after the call to
the function to verify, and if this is the case, the fix obviously is to
move the lines setting the extent you want to after the call.

Hope that helps...
Rick