[ncl-talk] Can't plot x-axis labels on a vertical cross-section plot.

Ty Buckingham ty.buckingham at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Feb 5 13:23:48 MST 2018

Hi there,

I'm currently trying to plot a vertical cross section of a section of my WRF model output. When attempting to change the x-axis from number of grid-points to an associated longitude, I receive the following error:

fatal:fspan: number of elements parameter is less-than-or-equal-to one, can't continue

fatal:["Execute.c":8640]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 89 in file vertical_slice_test.ncl

It appears I can associate my Y-axis with the correct height in metres, but not the X-axis with longitude. Any help?

Thanks

Ty