[ncl-talk] Gap in Plot

sjd.marjani sjd.marjani at ut.ac.ir
Sat Feb 3 00:28:57 MST 2018

Hello

I have a data file

"historical_tos_CMCC-CMS_r1i1p1_193001-200512.nc"

dimensions:
time = 912 ;
latitude = 180 ;
longitude = 360 ;

float tos(time, latitude, longitude)

double latitude(latitude)

double longitude(longitude)

==============================

when I plot it,, it shows a gap in 80E ,without any Error or Warning .

gsnAddCyclic is False in my script  and if i change it to True it shows
me :

(0) gsn_add_cyclic: Warning: The range of your longitude data is not
360.
(0) You may want to set the gsnAddCyclic resource to False to avoid a
(0) warning message from the spline function.
warning:_NhlCreateSplineCoordApprox: Attempt to create spline
approximation for X axis failed: consider adjusting trXTensionF value
warning:IrTransInitialize: error creating spline approximation for
trXCoordPoints; defaulting to linear.

Do u know what should i do to have a complete plot??

Thank You