[ncl-talk] Errors Using WRF_lc_8.ncl

Ronald Stenz rds238 at cornell.edu
Mon Dec 17 12:57:34 MST 2018

Hi, I'm trying to use WRF_lc_8.ncl to plot WRF output and I am receiving
the following errors:

warning:start_lat is not a valid resource in WRF_lc_vector at this time
warning:start_lon is not a valid resource in WRF_lc_vector at this time
warning:end_lat is not a valid resource in WRF_lc_vector at this time
warning:end_lon is not a valid resource in WRF_lc_vector at this time
warning:mpNestTime is not a valid resource in map at this time
warning:vcRefAnnoFontHeightF is not a valid resource in WRF_lc_contour at
this time

I attached the link for where I got the code (I'm using the website version
modified to read my specific files).  I do not understand how to go about
tracking down what this problem is...  Does anyone have an idea what these
not a valid resource errors mean or how I can go about fixing this?  Thanks!

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/WRF_lc_8.ncl

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>