[ncl-talk] reading h5 satellite data

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Fri Dec 14 14:45:59 MST 2018

>From just looking at the file dump, and not being able to test anything:

There are longitude and latitude variable in a group named
GeolocationFields, dimensioned 2369/DimAlongTrack.  So, variables named:

  /GeolocationFields/Longitude
  /GeolocationFields/Latitude

It would appear for each index within DimAlongTracks, you pick up the
corresponding lat/lon from there.  Make sense?

Hope that helps...
Rick