[ncl-talk] How to remove annual cycle

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Tue Dec 4 21:57:13 MST 2018

As noted in the function documentation, this function is located in
*contributed.ncl.* You can see the code:

%> less $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl

Search for *rmMonAnnCycLLLT*

Note that the *TLL, *TLLL, *LLT and *LLLT functions were amongst the first
developed for user usage.
The approach used then would not be used now.

Good Luck