[ncl-talk] Error with irregular vertical levels

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 3 09:14:45 MST 2018

Dear Prashanth,

Setting gsnYAxisIrregular2Linear to True should have worked.  Does the
error message tell you what line number it came from? There may be a
different issue in your plot. It would help if we could see your script and
the exact error message.

To see an example that uses this resource, look at axes_1.ncl at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/axes.shtml#ex1

--Mary